Pox for fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!

Go down 
+3
demonmarch
seruko
Lightning94
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning94

Lightning94

Number of posts : 55
Pox user : blahblahno
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:13 pm

Grand Lord Tukumi or Recrut0ria will be hosting a tournament. It will be split into two brackets, good players and average players. Both will be double elimination. Message the Grand Lord (please allow 2-99 business days for your message to pend) (please allow 99-100 business days for a response) for more details and/or if you are interested.

BTW, ---> cyclops = lol!

Last edited by Lightning94 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dan-bal.jp/en
seruko

seruko

Number of posts : 3
Pox user : Seruko

Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:43 pm

This sounds like a good time.
Perhaps it might be beneficial to post details here Cool
Back to top Go down
Lightning94

Lightning94

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:01 pm

Well, it is the Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria that is planning it. I am just helping out, so I don't know the full details. I will try to ask and edit the post with more details tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
demonmarch

demonmarch

Number of posts : 51
Pox user : Demonmarch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:29 pm

i'm up for it.
Back to top Go down
tsubasafan

Number of posts : 27
Pox user : tsubasafan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:41 pm

who is participating in the tourney??
Back to top Go down
Lightning94

Lightning94

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:42 pm

I am trying to get a list from the Grand Lord.
Back to top Go down
tsubasafan

Number of posts : 27
Pox user : tsubasafan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:40 pm

who sent in their donation to grand lord for the tourney??
Back to top Go down
Xuvali

Xuvali

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:28 am

im in for this one, and will be hosting a tourney after ive completed my expansion rune set:

4 x common champs, 3 x uncommon champ

2 x rares, 2 x all uncommon/common relics/spells/equips

All Sp Exotics.

then ill be hosting a tourney with a New exotic or a Bunch of New rares Smile
Back to top Go down
Sepulcher

Sepulcher

Number of posts : 6
Pox user : Sepulcher8
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:50 pm

Sign........me up. Please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/explodingpidgeons
Lightning94

Lightning94

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 pm

Sepulcher wrote:
Sign........me up. Please.

Um, no? Then I would lose my small chance of winning.
Back to top Go down
demonmarch

demonmarch

Number of posts : 51
Pox user : Demonmarch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:39 pm

yeah sep beat me once dont let him in!
Back to top Go down
Lightning94

Lightning94

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:00 am

Okay, apparently tuk wants each participant to use a different deck each round. I don't agree with this as not everyone has more than 1 deck. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
UrbanSpacePriest

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:33 pm

i agree aswell, i dont have 1 deck atm still sorting it out, so 4/5 decks is rather E"!E!$!SAD

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!   Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Lord Tukumi of Recruit0ria's Ultimate Tournament of Pfftasticness (and blahblahnoness)!
Page 1 of 1