HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hellspawn - Bipolar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellspawn

avatar

Number of posts : 9
Location : Costa Rica
Pox user : Hellspawnw
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Hellspawn - Bipolar   Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:37 pm

Oy, how's it going?

K, factions n me. Lame phrase huh? I love KF cause they're the good guys, pretty much like me, 90% of the time. I love UD cause they're just plain mean bastards! The other 10% that gets out once in a while and f***s everything up.

Love PffT by the way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning94

avatar

Number of posts : 55
Age : 24
Location : Forums
Pox user : blahblahno
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn - Bipolar   Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:33 am

Pfft. SP is best. Silly half naked pointed ear people are not. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dan-bal.jp/en
 
Hellspawn - Bipolar
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Jesse Jackson Jr. has BiPolar problems. He obviously has been crazy MANIC with "OUR" $$$$$$$$ and his plans and agenda. Always knew there was something nuts about the marxist criminal politician. Comrade Commissar Jackson should be piloried alon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pox for fun! :: Members! :: Introductions-
Jump to: